Following the current situation with Coronavirus the Village Hall Committee has decided to take the following steps / actions to ensure the Hall stays open for use as long as possible.
With effect from 13th March 2020 the following will apply to all hirers of the Hall:
IMPORTANT – CORONAVIRUS
Due to the current situation concerning the Coronavirus outbreak in the UK the Village Hall Committee are taking the following actions immediately, and until further notice, in an attempt to keep the Village Hall safe and open for use.
- The Jubilee Room will no longer be available for hire as it is a restrictive space.
- The occupancy of the Main Hall is limited to 50 persons at any one time to avoid overcrowding.
- Please take a cloth that you can use to wipe down surfaces after your hire and take home with you afterwards to wash / destroy.
- Please take your own cloths / tea towels to use in Kitchen, if required, to avoid spread of the virus to others, and take home with you afterwards.
- All hirers are requested to ensure the following additional requirements are followed:
- All users wash their hands as often as possible.
- Do not allow toilet rolls or hand wash dispensers to be removed from the Hall – if we run out the Hall must close.
- To wipe down all Kitchen surfaces, table tops, taps, handles, keys with hot soapy water at the end of the Hire, if used.
- To remove all rubbish, even small quantities from the Hall and dispose of at home.
- Notify the Bookings Clerk by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run out of toilet rolls / hand wash in toilets.
- Please pay extra attention to cleaning up the Hall after your use for following hirers.
IF ANY OF YOUR PARTY BECOME INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF USING THE HALL PLEASE NOTIFY THE BOOKING CLERK on email@example.com WITH DETAILS IMMEDIATELY.
We are carrying out improved sanitation processes at the Village Hall in an attempt to keep the Hall open for everyone’s use – your help in supporting us is greatly appreciated.
A copy of this notice has been sent to all hirers of the hall in advance of their booking, if before 13th March 2020, or at time of booking if after this date.