- HIRE RATES EFFECTIVE FROM 1st FEBRUARY 2018
- All lettings are made strictly in accordance with current “Conditions of Hire” which are accepted as binding upon your application to hire the Facilities.
- All Hirers must be over 25yrs of age.
- All bookings will be confirmed in writing by the Bookings Clerk in response to receipt of a booking request form completed on line at: www.hernhill-bookings.net normally within 48hrs.
- Keys can be collected and returned after hire to The Red Lion Public House, Church Hill, Hernhill, Nr. Faversham. Kent. ME13 9JR. (opposite the Church) Tele: 01227 751207 To collect outside of opening times please telephone in advance. Keys can be returned through letterbox outside these times.
Opening Times are: Mon – Sat: 11.30 to 15.30 / 18.00 to 23.00 Sunday:12.00 to 15.30 / 19.30 to 22.30
- Main Hall or Jubilee Room: Hernhill Parish Residents or Organisations.
- The Kitchen may be booked at no extra cost with either of the above. Main Hall Hire: Up to 4 hours – £15-00 (incl a £3 booking fee) Up to 6 hours – £27-00 (incl a £5 booking fee) Over 6 hours – £38-00 (incl a £7 booking fee) Jubilee Room only: Up to 4 hours – £8-00 (incl a £3 booking fee) Over 4 hours – £12-00 £16-00 (incl a £4 booking fee) Snooker Room: Per Hour max 4 persons – £6.00 (incl a £2 booking fee)
- Main Hall or Jubilee Room: External Individuals or Organisations.The Kitchen may be booked at no extra cost with Main Hall. Main Hall Hire: Up to 4 hours – £30-00 (includes a £5 booking fee) Up to 6 hours – £50-00 (includes a £7 booking fee) Over 6 hours – £85-00 (includes a £10 booking fee) Jubilee Room in addition – not let on its own externally: Up to 4 hours – £8-00 (incl a £3 booking fee) Over 4 hours – £16-00 (incl a £4 booking fee) Snooker Room: Per Hour max 4 persons – £7.00 (incl a £2 booking fee)
- If Main Hall only is booked you must not obstruct use of Jubilee Room / Kitchen / Snooker Room by other users. A Damages Deposit of up to £200 may be required for some bookings to be paid upon confirmation of booking and will be refunded after inspection of the hall as soon as possible after the event.Keys may be collected up to 1 hour before hire commences and must be returned within 30mins of expiry of hire or additional costs may be incurred.Please note that there is CCTV installed monitoring outside and inside the Village Hall and surrounding areas to help protect the buildings from damage, theft or misuse.The Indoor Facilities are no smoking area at all times.
Please note that all rubbish must be removed from the Facilities and surrounding areas upon completion of hire. Please use recycling bins at bottom of car park, a can / plastic bottle crusher is in the kitchen to assist you.
Please leave the Hall in a clean and tidy condition, as you would have found it.
Please re stack and put away tables and chairs in original locations.
Ensure cover is put in place over Snooker Table at end of hire.
Please report any accidental damage to the Facilities, or breakages to fixtures and fittings, at start of hire or upon completion of your hire as applicable.
If Sound Level Monitor needs to be reset AFTER your hire in Main Hall please advise Bookings Clerk by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Charges may apply if these conditions are not adhered to, see Conditions of Hire.
Thank you for your custom and leaving the hall as you would wish to find it.