EVEN THOUGH RESTRICTIONS AFFECTING THE USE OF THE HALL HAVE BEEN LIFTED HELP KEEP THIS HALL COVID-19 SECURE
- You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 5 days of visiting these premises alert Test, Track and Trace. Alert the hall booking clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org and alert the organiser of the activity you attended.
- Continue to use the NHS QR Code poster to register your attendance at the hall if instructed by your organiser to do so, or for your own safety / peace of mind if using the NHS app.
- Use hand sanitiser if provided by your event organiser. Continue to clean your hands often. Soap is provided in toilet areas.
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Rubbish should be disposed of into the rubbish bags provided outside the kitchen area. Then wash your hands. Then take the black bag away with you to dispose of safely at end of your hire.
- Check with organisers of your activity if any other restrictions still apply for the safety of your group and if so follow them.
- Continue to take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
- If possible keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
- CLEAN ALL SURFACES BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Please wipe down all surfaces touched (door handles / Light Switches / Worktops / Table Tops) during your hire upon leaving the hall to help protect those following you.
Thank you – Village Hall Committee – August 2021